First Impression: Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janai Dakara ne!!

You know, I did kind of enjoy the manga. It wasn't very funny but it does keeps you entertained for a while. To me, it's one of those manga where you flip through the pages quickly so that the humor quickly adds up to actually make it funny. Does anyone else feels this way?

When you put it into anime format, you can't do that; the slow pacing of the show makes it hard for me to laugh because there really isn't one joke that allows me to do that.

Well, I didn't actually even finish the first episode. Nao's monologue in the first one minute of the series gave me the creeps and I struggled to absorb what's going for half an episode before giving up.

The brocon anime which name is too long for me to remember: Dropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment