A lil blog update...

A minor disruption to the blogging schedule. Spent most of my free time in the last 10 days replaying Mass Effect 2 with all the DLC I haven't tried, and now I've got more than 10 episodes waiting to be watched. After seeing the new Mass Effect 3 trailers, can't wait for the game to be released.

We're at the end of the season, and I regret to say that I've not completed the Spring 2011 reviews yet. Gonna spend the next couple of days to finish them up...

Anyway, it seems like Steins;Gate ended up being one of the the most watched and most talked-about series of the season (and probably the year). I've dropped the show on its first episode because I'd prefer to marathon stuff like these. I plan to give it a shot soon, and see if actually rival Madoka.

In another news, all the K-ON girls got trashed in the first round of Saimoe. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻