|Amy grew several cup sizes for this, but that's a problem for approximate zero people. Big boob Amy FTW!|
Suisei no Gargantia Ep5
- Probably one of the best beach episodes ever, except there were no beach.
- Thank god they didn't sparkle or glitter the shot where the "camera" pans over the girls in bikinis. I hate it when they oversell...
- They spent almost the entire episode in bikinis. Why can't more episodes be like these? Heck, why can't more animes be like this?
- Love how they nonchalantly flew around the whole fleet in their bikinis. It's like walking across your whole town in your swimsuit. I need to go live on the Gargantia.
- Is it still a mech anime at this point?
To-aru Kagaku no Railgun Ep4
- I'm pretty sure Misaka Imouto had flat, monochromatic brown eyes in the previous titles (Index 1, 2 and Railgun 1). She has normal eyes now... Is it J.C. Staff's attempt to give the character more "life"?
- They also changed Nunotaba Shinobu's unique eyes from the manga... something I'm not happy with.
- 4 episodes in and so little has happened... this is getting boring for me. Although it's mostly because this is my 4th time reading/watching the sisters arc. The ending is unlikely to differ much, so there's nothing to anticipate...
- Is Satou Rina getting too old for Misaka?
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Ep4
- In the first episode I'd have sworn that the main two characters had swapped traits. I guess that's not the case after all?...
- Unsurprisingly, cracks has already began to show. Episode 4 was incredibly rushed, and Onee-chan's character got dumbed down waaay to fast. It became unrealistic and almost ruined the character.
Valvrave the Liberator Ep4
- This episode makes me so mad, I don't know why I still clung on to hopes that it would be something good later on.
- Like, for example, Shouko would risk the authenticity of a piece of information that everyone's lives depends on, just to protect a unknown suspicious girl from being found out?
- Imagine how the series would be ruined if she actually stripped naked to prove a point? Well, if words doesn't work, tits should, right?
- So JIOR spend so much time and money to develop a mech that could kill the pilot if he made fun of the mech's mascot?
- So Haruto tries to convince the pilot not to get into the Valvrave... by screaming? How about some actual reason?
- Why won't he want another pilot for Valvrave anyway? We can always use a couple more vampires...
- The school song and the Moses thing made me cringe so hard.
- They were so dismissive of Shouko, but paid so much attention to L-elf?
- AND not arrest/capture him after that? No one finds him suspicious for knowing so much?
- The extremely pessimistic student body turns incredibly optimistic in 30 secs because a risky proposition from a teenager?
- So they're going to break away from the rest of the country? Don't they need supplies like, food, water, electricity and air?
- Just... look that the students chanting for Independence with Shouko as president...
- There's only two things I know for sure: one, Sunrise's trademark angsty protagonist is just going to get angst-ier, and two, the writers are just going to smoke even more pot for the rest of the season.