Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa ends


This is actually old news, because the decision was made (it was plenty obvious anyway) in the previous chapter which was released nearly a month ago. The final chapter is a little more than another fan-service chapter, with an open ending to the relationship between the two. (or possible the three... iykwim)

The thing is, the decision was declared barely a month after I made a post celebrating his new project after a long hiatus. Am I a jinx or what? Although I'll admit that Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa was pretty underwhelming as compared to his previous two works, and the reception had also been pretty bad, I didn't expected it to end so soon. This makes it his shortest serialized work so far with 3 books, behind Pretty Face's 6 and MxO's 10. With what seemed like an attempt to expand the storyline with the school trip arc, I don't think Kano planned it to end so early, so yeah, I guess he got screwed again.


Ironically, Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa has the most conclusive ending amongst his works so far. His most successful project, MxO, actually had the worst ending.

Damn.

I'm gonna have to wait another few years for his next project again.

And please, Kano, don't run it on WSJ again. You know these are not the fans you're looking for.